ad

ad

Monday 4 May 2015

ACCESSORIESNG PRODUCTS REVIEW



Thanks to the wonderful ladies of AccessoriesNG for these products. They are far becoming one of my favorite stores in Nigeria.

I received a package from AccessoriesNG last week. They sent me quite a few items including: 

1). Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
2). Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow - Ebony
3). Red Cherry Lashes
4). Sigma F20 Large Powder Brush
5). Jewel Tattoos

I was really impressed with the next day delivery service and couldn't wait to put my newbies to test. It is kinda hard to choose my favorite item because I love them all.

For this look, I worked with the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil and brow powder. It was my first time working with these and I must say they effects are amazing. ABH brow products are a 10/10. They blended into my natural brows so well I was on fleek instantly. Lol...

Also, I applied my powder with the Sigma Large powder brush. My oh my, it is soft, smooth and fluffy. Damn!!! It is perfect for powder application and can also be used for blending.

I am yet to wear the jewel tattoos as I'm waiting for the perfect occasion to flaunt them. Red Cherry Lashes are my favorite type of lashes and I'll definitely make another post wearing them all.

All in all, AccessoriesNg has got everything; the coolest beauty, accessories and lifestyle products. To view all featured products, click here. Shop on AccessoriesNg.com using my code: "DYNAMITE" for a special discount.

Don't forget to follow them on IG - @accessoriesng @accng 

Xoxo
Dynamite.

6 comments:

  1. You and red dresses. I love how the makeup sits on your face.

    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even in rags she wld still look stunning. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u look stunning. Guys pls check out my blog. Thanks
    MEET THE PARENTS http://kvngbella.blogspot.com/2016/08/meet-parents.html
    Pls guys check it out and feel free to drop your comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete