ad

ad

Saturday 15 February 2014

ROCK 'N' ROLL CHIC!!!

"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway..." - Coco Chanel

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good weekend. This particular combination is a look I'm absolutely in love with. It's preferably a night look, but I had to do a daytime shoot as well so y'all can see the outfit properly. Black leggings are a must have for every girl because they can be worn with almost anything. Throw on a jacket, put on a pair of fab shoes and you are good to go. *wink. Enjoy. 












Featured:
Boots: Timberland 
Hair: Goldenswish Luxurious Hair
Wristwatch: Louis Vuitton 

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Dynamite

10 comments:

  1. Rat will eat your dress lol, u look nice dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chizzzz !!!! With those sexy legs u can step on me all u want . luving da look

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really amazing ... quite simple yet elegant ... I LOVE IT ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when I see a lady on heels..the higher,the better...awesome! X0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! You have a great fashion sense and an awesome style. This is priceless. Do keep it up.
    chidinmainspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete