ad

ad

Wednesday 1 October 2014

BLACK ON BLACK!!!


"I think in black." -Gareth Pugh

Hello everyone,

How's your week going? I'm sure fabulous. My week has been pretty nice too. Over the weekend, I got in touch with the other side of me. "The tom-boy Dynamite". I must admit I had a lot of fun with this look. It was simple to put together and the whole outfit just came out perfect.

Haven't you heard that black is the new black? Ooooh yea. There's just something about black that empowers you when you put it on. And I like that it makes one look thinner yet more sophisticated. I wore this out to have a few drinks with friends and also to the movies. Whenever you wanna dress down in a pair of jeans, make sure you put on that black one for that edgy look. This goes out to all my ladies and the men as well. *wink.





Featured:
Jeans- J brand 
Tee Shirt: Nike
Bag: Chanel
Sneakers: Bershka
Bracelets: Hermes, Chanel 

 Xoxo
Dynamite

2 comments:

  1. my civic center queen! always looking fabulous...

    U biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hat and bag .... and you really beautiful.
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it
    you look, kisses!

    ReplyDelete