ad

ad

Friday 13 June 2014

LEOPARD ON GREEN!!!

"Walk like you have three men walking behind u" - Oscar de la Renta.


Hello everyone. First of all, I have to apologize for the extremely long break I took. Honestly, it was due to reasons beyond my control. But I'm back now. And I promise you guys more fun and fabulous posts.

So, let's get started. Today's post is a very simple and casual look. I paired this gorgeous green flare skirt with a black and leopard print chiffon shirt and my black and gold Zanotti heels. Its an absolutely comfortable and stress-free look. For accessories, it was an all gold affair. From my loop earrings, to my Cartier and Fendi bracelets and my Tom Ford glasses. Aha, lest I forget, my favourite mustard Fendi bag. And voila!!! My look was complete. Isn't it just so much fun getting dressed? I hope y'all like it. Enjoy.








Featured:
Skirt - Rand and Pluto
Chiffon Top - Forever 21
Heels - Giuseppe Zanotti
Bag- Fendi
Bracelets - Cartier, Fendi
Sunshades - Tom Ford

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Dynamite

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adorre your fashion sense. Never tried leopard on green before. Way to go B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a great style! Lovely outfit.
    chidinmainspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come she's denying now??? That's so unfair or is this a publicity stunt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Skuki makes such comments on your blog..why diss him so badly.??

      Delete