ad

ad

Tuesday 4 February 2014

LADY IN RED

"Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them" - Marc Jacobs.

Hello everyone. I hope y'all are having a splendid week. So this is my very first post and I had to dedicate the beginning of it all to my best colour, RED!!! The very moment I set my eyes on this gown, I knew I had to have it. And here it is *wink*. Long dresses are one of a woman's secret to elegance and charisma. They are perfect for outings like dinner dates, red carpets events or even weddings. Ladies, do not hesitate to wear that gorgeous dress with killer heels for an outstanding look that'll get heads spinning all day long. Enjoy the rest of the post. Kisses...










Featured:
Red Gown - Swiss Collections
Sandal Heels - Gucci
Earrings - YSL

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Dynamite

11 comments:

  1. Hmmm red dress is absolutely perfect! I love it! I mean, she's perfect (Dynamite), the dress is perfect. I know this isn't maths but,

    Perfect + perfect =

    Tell me what you think the answer is?;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!
    You look amazing! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! U rock girl!!! I see a great u very soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! Absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two words : Dashing and Ravishing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i fit die ontop your matter ehhh. God bless your folks

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lady on red... Red sure suits you pretty well. Beautiful dress.
    chidinmainspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete